• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I got squished!

sarahso

Now Poppy is absolutely fine on the sofa, but we dont often share with our other two & this is why...

sofa.jpg

I get squished!:D

not to bad with just the two of them...

poppyfreyame.jpg

And i thought i would share this one too, Poppy does have her own bowls & is on a lot smaller food than the other two, but no Poppy wants to be exactly the same as the others!:D she would eat all there food if i didnt keep removing her from Thors bowls!

poppydrink.jpg

My goodness how big are your akitas!!:biggrin: Its so lovely that little poppy has settled in so well, she obviously rules the roost already:)

Those are so cute! Poppy seems like she thinks she is just their size, so she probably figures all that stuff is for her, too.
I know what you mean about them wanting what the "big doggies" have. I have a tall, big water bucket for Kaya and Lad, mainly because I want the cavaliers to use their spaniel bowl and keep their ears dry. But they will stand up on the edge and reach way down to get to their water if I fill the bucket more than half way.

I love your pictures. I was trying to find one of your videos of all three checking out a noise outside and Poppy was flying around the room. Where has that one got to? I wanted to show my kids.

What cute pics! Luckily for us our 3 yr. old golden retriever has never tried to get on the sofa and I only let wee Abigail up in the evening.

Years ago we had a black lab. When it was a pup I would hold her in a wing chair well------a year later all 75 pounds tried to jump on my lap:eek:

Heather R

The big two dont go on the sofa, as a rule - else i would be squished!

when Poppy is playing with the both of them thats her safe haven as they wont jump up there, though i must admit we have found Thor sprawled out full length with his head on the back waiting for us to come home!!:-D

hehe sooo cute. are they akitas? gorgeous...
and look at little poppy just doesnt wanna be left out she is adorable

Back