• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We Got A "Q"!

mhabca

My son and Mika competed in their ever first Agility Club of Canada trial. After a rough start yesterday, today they took a second place and a first place and the first place was good enough for a "Q". They got it in Snookers. I am so proud of my two little ones. Scott, at 15, was the only non-adult competing. It was so great! Here are a few pictures:

Starters137.jpg

Starters138.jpg

StartersandAdvanced175.jpg

QRound.jpg

What a GREAT story and such pretty pictures. I can't wait till Anna is older because I really want to do agility with her.
:w*w:

PS: what is a 'Q'?

Thats fantastic for both of them. I don't know who looks happier, your son or your dog. Mika certainly looks like he loves agility. I'd love to do it with my younger dog....hopefully later in the year we can start classes.
They are both handsome boys:p

Those are great pictures and what an accomplishment! Mika looks absolutely in love with doing the agility. Congratulations. I am sure you are proud of your two and four legged babies.

cl*pcl*pCongratulations to your son and Mika. May they have many more happy winning days:jmp2:

Heather R

Congratulations to your son and Mika.
The pictures are stunning. There's nothing quite like a Cavalier going over jumps, ears flying, is there? (except maybe the basset hound in Pippins agility class!)

Brilliant pics of Mika doing her agility trial, well done to her and your son, I would be feeling mighty proud also :D.

That is so cool. I've thought about setting up a little mini course in my yard....just for kicks. This inspires me to make it happen!:mexwav:

Way to go.....congratulations. We are on our way to agility class tonight. I haven't been brave enough to enter a trial yet, but most of the other people in my class have and have earned a Q or more. I just have to get my courage up. Great pictures, by the way.

Way to go.....congratulations. We are on our way to agility class tonight. I haven't been brave enough to enter a trial yet, but most of the other people in my class have and have earned a Q or more. I just have to get my courage up. Great pictures, by the way.

Oh - you should do it! It is so much fun. I didn't think they were ready, but look what happened! We honestly entered this one for the experience, never dreaming that they'd do so well.

Those are all such great pics! I love how cavaliers look like they are smiling when doing agility and how their coat and ears fly in the air. Very sweet pic at the end too!

Congratulations to them both. I love it when cavs run ... they look Soooooo happy. Can't wait for Jasper's ears and tail to grow long like Mikas - she looks gorgeous! cl*p

Back