• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

roxy swimming today

Mycavyangels

pics126.jpg

pics129.jpg

pics133.jpg

Awww- that's so cute. She seems to really enjoy it. I've never taken my two swimming before- I wonder what they'd do?

Rudy had a swim time at the kennel while we were on vacation. The photo shows a brown and white body with a huge splash. Apparently he was a bit shocked, but kept going and he didn't want to get out when swim time was over. Can't wait to take him swimming now!

Wow a brave little un, I could see Gabby swimming if she was allowed, but Jasper, I would be very surprised if he wanted to. She looks like she as the hang of it and her face in the last photo tells how much she must be enjoying it :).

:D thats lovely to see! my two akitas love swimming but not sure if Poppy will be the same!

Roxy looks right at home having a dip!

Wow, that's great! I especially love the second picture, with his little head sticking up like that.

Sasha has never had the opportunity to swim. I wonder if she'd like it.

Nice photos, all my cavaliers have hated water, especially my present one Ben who is terrified of even being carried across a stream so no swimming for him.
Is that a river or pond that he is in?

Back