Thread: meds on line

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up meds on line

Just brought my first meds online, rimadyl, i ordered 100 20mg palatable tablets for 25.99 the date of my order is 14th may and i posted a pescription off to them the following day the 15th, the weekend was the 16th and 17th, and i have them today tues the 19th.

www.viovet.co.uk

you can get the pescription repeatable so next time i just order them.

Di

oh its 1 postage and packing.
    What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog? After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

Post Thanks / Like

I also use this site for drontal and frontline for my 2 cavs and 1 cat

They delivered super fast too
    Leesa
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Lucie (Blenhiem) 8th Feb 2006
    Sasha(blk n tan) 19th May 2008

Post Thanks / Like

I just ordered from Costco 300 capsules of 100 mg gabapentin. The cost was $24.47. I also this past weekend called my local Sams club pharmacy and asked what the price was and it was I believe $119.00. That is a huge savings. Abbey has been on the liquid compounded gabapentin at $80.00 a pop which gave me between 5-6 weeks. Last week I asked her neurologist if we could up her dosage from 75 mg to 100 so she could go on the capsules in order to save a little money and he approved it. Now I also have two dogs on atopica which is expensive so going to try to find it a bit cheaper--plus Auburn U is too far to get it anyways. With this economy we have to cut corners somewhere.
    Linda, Georgia, USA
    Winston--shih tzu-male, Darby female tri, Bentley male blenheim and Chelsea, black-tan
    Abbey my beloved tri who is so embedded in my heart--RIP Sweet Princess