• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

meds on line

harleyfarley

Just brought my first meds online, rimadyl, i ordered 100 20mg palatable tablets for £25.99 the date of my order is 14th may and i posted a pescription off to them the following day the 15th, the weekend was the 16th and 17th, and i have them today tues the 19th.

www.viovet.co.uk

you can get the pescription repeatable so next time i just order them.

Di

oh its £1 postage and packing.

I just ordered from Costco 300 capsules of 100 mg gabapentin. The cost was $24.47. I also this past weekend called my local Sams club pharmacy and asked what the price was and it was I believe $119.00. That is a huge savings. Abbey has been on the liquid compounded gabapentin at $80.00 a pop which gave me between 5-6 weeks. Last week I asked her neurologist if we could up her dosage from 75 mg to 100 so she could go on the capsules in order to save a little money and he approved it. Now I also have two dogs on atopica which is expensive so going to try to find it a bit cheaper--plus Auburn U is too far to get it anyways. With this economy we have to cut corners somewhere.

Back