• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Have a few curious questions

luvhavinbgtwins

This might be nothing but just thought I would ask...
Rex could be just laying there awake or sleeping then his one back leg would just kick you for no reason he does this off and on...few times hear and there

He also does this thing where he brings his back leg up and seems to try to scartch somewhere...

Also breaths real heavy some times...like he was out running around but he is sleeping and not dreaming if that makes since..

Sorry I just worry so much...he does some goofy things that I have never seen before..

Just sounds like a normal sleeping dog to me. ;) If you are concerned, you can ask the vet next time you are in. If he is air scratching a lot, then I'd want that checked.

Sounds pretty normal to me like Karlin said. All of my dogs do this from time to time. One of the weirdest things is that if you look at them, their eyes may be open, but they're not seeing what we're seeing!

Thanks but when hes does this he is not sleeping ?????

I mean does it a few times when he sleeps but most of the time he is awake.

Lucky (1 yr old) does all of these things. The kicking out the back leg for no reason cracks me up. He has, since day one, lifted his back leg trying to scratch his belly, its funny to watch too. The deep sigh, when he's resting and/or sleeping makes me feel like he's a content little doggie!

Back