• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I know these pic's are not of just Rex but it was so cute I had to share.

luvhavinbgtwins

042-1.jpg

061-1.jpg

093.jpg

Sorry just had to share!!!

I certainly hope you have that first picture framed and placed somewhere that you can see it every minute of every day! I almost said it looks like it should be on a greeting card, but it deserves so much more than that fate. Brianna and Brandon are so cute. A good friend of mine had boy/girl twins and absolutley loved it (they're now 23 years old). They are so different, but so connected.

Yes they are so different...but they are such best freinds and I love it..yes I am going to frame that pic's. I just did it this week along w/some others yesterday..I just love taking pic's my kids yesterday where like NO MORE MOM !! LOL! Now I have another baby to take pics of..hehehehe

Wow, what beautiful children and pictures..... They look so professional. The puppy is adorable too.:w*w:

Back