Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you put clothes on your dogs??

Post Thanks / Like

nope i don think I've ever put clothes on any dog!il admit they do look quite cute but i think my family would just laugh at me if i tried putting some form of clothing on the dog!i agree with them though because they don't really need clothes its only really becoming common now to dress up dogs and thats mainly because of celebritys..
    Proud mummy of Scarlett!

Post Thanks / Like

We dont put clothes on Charlie but i would love to get them pyjamas Dylan was wearing so adorable We do have a winter coat for him but he dosn't really wear it, i dont think he needs it. If its snowing or its snowed them we put it on him x
    Charlie 17/07/03

Post Thanks / Like

During the winter I will put a coat on Bella (Yorkshire Terrier), only because Yorkies don't have an under coat.

The only thing I have put on Buster was a little doggie cap, which in a minute was in his mouth being chewed, go figure!
    Crazy for my Cavalier!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Mine have raincoats, but we only use them if they are pouring.

they also have a couple jackets and coats for cold weather.

Both have some very nice sweaters but we rarely use those because they don't work for outside ... Lucky tends to have bad aim ...

I never really saw much need for T-shirts. Cute but mostly pointless. I do have a few that they never wear ... except I did get some use out of them a couple weeks ago when Lucky had cyst removed off his back. I put the t-shirt on to cover it so it wouldn't get dirty outside.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)