• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Do you put clothes on your dogs??

3152895795_eb3eae48b9.jpg

Dylan has the same PJs. He looks adorable. Does he like wearing them?Mine love theirs.

He seemed to feel very cosy at first and in the winter when my house is a bit cold, especially so at night. He looked so sweet in it and he did like it. He wore it for 3 days then started to itch his neck a lot so he doesn't wear it now. It aggravated his SM.

I always said i would never put coats etc on my dogs until i got Roger who is a retired stud dog, he had been shaved so short you could see his skin and when he went to bed in the winter he lay there with his teeth chattering so now when its cold he has pjs at night and a raincoat when he goes out in the wet. He also has a toy duck that he has to take to bed with him. I wonder how he ever managed in a kennel all those years.The rest of the dogs look at him as if hes mad and i tried to put a coat on Emily whose 13yrs and she was horrified and wouldnt move until i took the thing of torture off her!

My husband would disown me if I put clothes on mine--well not really. He'd go along with it only because if I did it, it would mean that it made me happy to put them in clothes BUT nope no clothes for my kids. lol

The Tacky Hawaiian Cav

I got Dutch the most tacky hawaiian shirt for the 4th of July holiday. It was a hit. I wouldn't typically put clothes on a dog but I thought it was hilarious. I also picked him up the old navy flag shirt.

I am going to buy him a lifejacket as he loves the water! I put him in the swimming pool and he didn't like it at first but then kept wanting to get in. He then fell in!

Since I live in a place with a cold, snowy winter now, I will probably pick him up some waterproof coats. I'd like to try to find an 80's style ski jacket for him!

I'm another one who who be disowned if I put clothes on my dog. Mindy does have a coat because our agility class last winter was in an unheated barn and she did get cold. Max was so little last winter I bought him a coat too. They don't seem to get cold on their walks though and other than on agility nights Mindy would run and hide if she saw her coat so I guess that meant she didn't like it.

I have never put clothes on any of my Cavaliers...but I did have clothes for my Jack Russel/Chi mix named Precious. She looked naked without them and truly loved getting dressed! :rolleyes:

Ah no!!! ..sorry!! My sister went to Vegas and brought back this ridiculous looking hat that had holes in it for the poor dogs ears, it looked ridiculous! No, the whole clothes thing would not be for me. My neighbour bought a raincoat and a hood for her poor cav...u should have seen the poor divil, he flippin hated it! (Sorry...dont go givin out to me...please, and i'm sorry, i certainly havent meant to offend anyone...promise)!!:flwr: (flowers as an apology in case i have offended anyone)

nope i don think I've ever put clothes on any dog!il admit they do look quite cute but i think my family would just laugh at me if i tried putting some form of clothing on the dog!i agree with them though because they don't really need clothes its only really becoming common now to dress up dogs and thats mainly because of celebritys..

We dont put clothes on Charlie but i would love to get them pyjamas Dylan was wearing so adorable :) We do have a winter coat for him but he dosn't really wear it, i dont think he needs it. If its snowing or its snowed them we put it on him x

During the winter I will put a coat on Bella (Yorkshire Terrier), only because Yorkies don't have an under coat.

The only thing I have put on Buster was a little doggie cap, which in a minute was in his mouth being chewed, go figure! :lol:

Mine have raincoats, but we only use them if they are pouring.

they also have a couple jackets and coats for cold weather.

Both have some very nice sweaters but we rarely use those because they don't work for outside ... Lucky tends to have bad aim ...

I never really saw much need for T-shirts. Cute but mostly pointless. I do have a few that they never wear ... except I did get some use out of them a couple weeks ago when Lucky had cyst removed off his back. I put the t-shirt on to cover it so it wouldn't get dirty outside.

Back