Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you put clothes on your dogs??

Post Thanks / Like

Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Dylan has the same PJs. He looks adorable. Does he like wearing them?Mine love theirs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stacy710 View Post
    Dylan has the same PJs. He looks adorable. Does he like wearing them?Mine love theirs.
    He seemed to feel very cosy at first and in the winter when my house is a bit cold, especially so at night. He looked so sweet in it and he did like it. He wore it for 3 days then started to itch his neck a lot so he doesn't wear it now. It aggravated his SM.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

I always said i would never put coats etc on my dogs until i got Roger who is a retired stud dog, he had been shaved so short you could see his skin and when he went to bed in the winter he lay there with his teeth chattering so now when its cold he has pjs at night and a raincoat when he goes out in the wet. He also has a toy duck that he has to take to bed with him. I wonder how he ever managed in a kennel all those years.The rest of the dogs look at him as if hes mad and i tried to put a coat on Emily whose 13yrs and she was horrified and wouldnt move until i took the thing of torture off her!
    LIZ AND THE CAVS JAZZ,PIP, EMILY,Misty and Havoc and 2 collies a leonberger and a long haired rottie

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all, them pics are so cute!!!!

Proud Mom of Boy/Girl Twins..."Brandon & Brianna"
    Now a Proud Mom of our New Puppy
    Born 1/1/2009 "Rex"

Post Thanks / Like

My husband would disown me if I put clothes on mine--well not really. He'd go along with it only because if I did it, it would mean that it made me happy to put them in clothes BUT nope no clothes for my kids. lol
    Linda, Georgia, USA
    Winston--shih tzu-male, Darby female tri, Bentley male blenheim and Chelsea, black-tan
    Abbey my beloved tri who is so embedded in my heart--RIP Sweet Princess

Post Thanks / Like

Cool The Tacky Hawaiian Cav

I got Dutch the most tacky hawaiian shirt for the 4th of July holiday. It was a hit. I wouldn't typically put clothes on a dog but I thought it was hilarious. I also picked him up the old navy flag shirt.

I am going to buy him a lifejacket as he loves the water! I put him in the swimming pool and he didn't like it at first but then kept wanting to get in. He then fell in!

Since I live in a place with a cold, snowy winter now, I will probably pick him up some waterproof coats. I'd like to try to find an 80's style ski jacket for him!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm another one who who be disowned if I put clothes on my dog. Mindy does have a coat because our agility class last winter was in an unheated barn and she did get cold. Max was so little last winter I bought him a coat too. They don't seem to get cold on their walks though and other than on agility nights Mindy would run and hide if she saw her coat so I guess that meant she didn't like it.

Post Thanks / Like

I have never put clothes on any of my Cavaliers...but I did have clothes for my Jack Russel/Chi mix named Precious. She looked naked without them and truly loved getting dressed!
    Trisha in Southwest Florida
    Cavaliers: Casey, Ollie, & Winston and usually a foster or two! Cats: Pebbles & Benson

Post Thanks / Like

Ah no!!! ..sorry!! My sister went to Vegas and brought back this ridiculous looking hat that had holes in it for the poor dogs ears, it looked ridiculous! No, the whole clothes thing would not be for me. My neighbour bought a raincoat and a hood for her poor cav...u should have seen the poor divil, he flippin hated it! (Sorry...dont go givin out to me...please, and i'm sorry, i certainly havent meant to offend anyone...promise)!! (flowers as an apology in case i have offended anyone)