• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lizzie goes Hawaiian and Bandit being...Bandit

brotymo

Bandit having a heart-to-heart with my daughter before sending her off to school.

IMG_1614.jpg

I just thought she looked cute all Hawaiian style.

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

I love it when they do frog legs like this! :luv:

IMG_1760.jpg

Those are some great shots!!!

The one of your daughter is a real keeper ... She'll really value that sweet pic as she gets older. :lotsaluv:

Hi

Lizzie and Bandit are oh so beautiful Cavaliers and your daughter looks so nice and beautiful too ,and super photos as always ,what school does Bandit go to. :)

Oh that's a FABULOUS one of your daughter and Bandit. :D It looks like bandit is listening so carefully and taking it all in :)

Awwww... I love the pic of Miss Morgan and Bandit! That is absolutely precious. :) Lizzie looks great-- she is growing more coat!

My kids always groan when I ask them to come look at yet another Cavalier picture but they always love yours. Last time we all really loved Bandit and your daughter waiting for the school bus. I just know they will love these latest ones, esp the first.

Back