• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Helping with the dishes.

*Pauline*

3555617767_134e56a4ba_b.jpg

Aw bless him helping! Are you sure you dont put him in it cos he's always so clean:rotfl:My rubes looks like a raggle taggle by comparison even tho she had a bath last night!;)

Barney loves going in ours but only before the dishes are washed! Greedy little cav!

Oh that's funny :) Dougal thinks the dishwasher is the best invention ever also. We dont' have one but when we're over in my in-laws he 'helps' with the dishes also :)

Has Dylan been watching the fairy platinum tablets ad? (The one with the kiddie that trys to get his dirty scooter in the dishwasher)

Shame he wasnt mucky when he did that then you could have sent the pic to fairy!!

Love it! My crew does the same thing...I always worry that they're going to break the door off, I have big Cavaliers!

Last edited:
Back