• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Operation Transformation - Cavalier Edition

Shivers

We got Prince about 5 months ago as a foster from Karlin & Thelly. He was supposed to be with us 'just for Christmas'......needless to say that didnt happen and we just got so attached and kept him :D

He was really big and fluffy when we got him.....

Prince2.jpg

Prince1.jpg

He was a really happy fella once he settled in.....

Prince3.jpg

He also liked a good run......

Prince4.jpg

Modelling his handsome Winter sweater

Prince5.jpg

Then the vet recommended he got a total haircut to lighten him up to help with a serious ear problem. There were many tears (mostly mine) when I saw him after the hair cut :(

Prince6.jpg

But as you can see we could see that after lots of exercise and diet he had a waist (even if he had verrrrry shoty hair)......

Prince7.jpg

This is Prince today after his first professional groom. So handsome and his coat is growing back beautifully :p

Prince8.jpg

......and again with Belle (who also got a little trip to the doggie hairdresser today)

Prince9Belle.jpg

Thanks for looking,

From Siobhan & the gang

Prince is absolutely gorgeous. He looks so happy now and he looks great.
I love the last photo. Belle is a sweetie.

They are both beautiful.......you've done a great job with Prince,
Love from a fellow failed fosterer:)

I remember the original photos, he's looking great:rah:

I'm just wondering why your vet opted for an all over shave to help an ear problem?

They both look wonderful. It was so great of you to do that. It seems as though he has a life ahead of him full of love and kindness.

Siobhan, having seen Prince the other week I have to say you have both done an amazing job. I think I'll send my 3 to you for a diet boot camp!!!
He was like a puppy running around with all that weight off him. :jump:

Well done, Prince looks great! He must be so happy he landed on your doorstep :D Belle is a little cutie pie too!

Oh gosh he looks great and what a cute little face! I can imagine that haircut was a bit of a shocker initially! :eek: But a short coat must have helped to keep an eye on his waist too.

Back