• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

waterfalls and wet dogs!!

cecily

Hi all,
Haven't been on in a while so thought I'd post a few pics of our day in Powerscourt waterfall. Dogs had a ball! Today was the first really proper summery day we've had in these parts and EVERYBODY seemed to pick to go to Powerscourt. It was like electric picnic... everybody sitting around, enjoying picnics, lots of bbqs... we found a little secluded spot to let the dogs go in for a swim however. Unfortunately the water was very cold! :O

gPowerscourt_205.jpg

gPowerscourt_091.jpg

gPowerscourt_042.jpg

gPowerscourt_124.jpg

gPowerscourt_118.jpg

gPowerscourt_149.jpg

gPowerscourt_143.jpg

gPowerscourt_184.jpg

gPowerscourt_131.jpg

gPowerscourt_068.jpg

gPowerscourt_195.jpg

Wow those pics are amazing,what fab action shots especially the one of dougal shaking himself off!! better than youd see in a magazine those:)
The two of them are having a great time clearly,theyre gorgeous!

Fabulous pictures! I would love to see a waterfall like that in person- just amazing. Looks like the dogs had a great time...thanks so much for sharing the day with us.

Cecily, I always smile when I see you've posted pics!!

They are all great pics, but I particularly love that one of Dora with the flower. :lotsaluv:

What fabulous pics, looks like it was a good day out. I also love Dora smelling the bluebell. I never have a camera at the ready for those special shots, am always very envious of those who are better prepared!:)

what great photos, and your babies are so beautiful. They are little water-bugs, aren't they?

They are seriously fab pics - you are obviously getting in plenty of practise with the new camera :D

Really gorgeous,Dora's cost is really growing in nicely,she's such a little lady. Dougal just looks like he's loving life! It's just wonderful how much enjoyment we get from cavaliers.
Sins

Brontymo - they do look like water bugs don't they, but actually they need quite a bit of encouragment in the form of us wading in first and calling them over and over until they follow us over :D But when they get in they seem to like it! ;)

Wow, Kirra and 'I' are impressed of your delightful photo's :)

You have captured beautifully :snap: well done:)

Back