Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry too
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate all the kind thoughts.

Dublin, I have no idea really how it happened. She called my husband and was very upset and crying. Apparently our puppy was fine the night before, so it may just of happened out of the blue. When we went to go see him a few weeks ago he was lively and playful, no sign of anything wrong at all. I have been meaning to call her but I've been so upset myself so hopefully will get to it sometime tommorrow.

ppotterfield, thank you! I would love to stay around. I have already learnt a great deal of information to guide me in the right direction. Hopefully one day I'll have a little cavalier as well.
    Last edited by Issy; 30th May 2009 at 06:13 AM.
    Issy

Kingston 12/3/09
    (Blenhiem)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am soo soo sorry to hear the news about your puppy. Hopefully a healthy puppy will come your way soon.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

Issy; I also am so sorry for the loss of your pup (he was yours in your heart and mind.) Remember there are healthy cavaliers out there in other litters waiting for a place in your heart.

When we were looking for a cav a year ago; I found one being turned down by a prospective buyer whose wife had just died. (They chose pup together).

The breeder offered her to me but the prospective buyer decided to get the pup. After seeing pictures etc. of pup I too was devastated for a while. However later I found our Abigail and she filled that spot in my heart.

Heather R

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry that you have had to deal with this. This must be very upsetting for you all. I'd want to try to find out why the pup died if you are still planning on using this breeder for another pup, though. It may have been just "one of those things" since he seemed to have some strikes against him in the health department.
    Hugs to you.

Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry for what you've been through... poor little pup.