• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Few pics of Rex "Places I like to sleep"

luvhavinbgtwins

012-1.jpg

This is where he loves to sleep everytime I have my computer out!

008.jpg

Sleeping while Brianna is playing her game.

Below.... getting comfy w/Brandon

017.jpg

What adorable photos!
The laptop pillow is one of Bandit and Lizzie's favorites. I am forever trying to undo changes they make to my computer with their heads!:lol:

That is so funny why is it they love laptops....my husband took that pic's Rex is always trying to get in my lap when I have the computer...

Yes I have to undo alot also w/what his paws or head mess up LOL!

I thought my boy was the only one who loved "sleeping" with my laptop. Good to know he's not wierd.

Your boy is GORGEOUS, he looks very happy and content.

That is so funny why is it they love laptops....my husband took that pic's Rex is always trying to get in my lap when I have the computer...

Yes I have to undo alot also w/what his paws or head mess up LOL!

luvhavinbgtwins...how much does Rex weigh now? He is about a month and a half older than Anna, also how is his potty training going?:lotsaluv:

last I weighed him is was almost 9lbs he will be 5 months on the 1st.

As far as potty training..I should knock on wood before I say this..

we had that issue while around my hubby, then in his crate but since I put 2 boxes in his crate so he can only stand and rearrange to lay in there...there has not been one accident in any way...he gives me this look when he has to go..he holds it so much longer...and esp at night it was raining the past few nights so I new I was going to have a mess to clean cuz he went out around 9:30pm and would not go out at 4am w/my hubby and he held it till 6:30 am then last night ....I put him down at 10pm and he held it till 7am...I cant beleive it I normally on the weekend will go down and let him out in the middle of the night but I slept thru...I was saying omg when I woke up but he just went right out in the am and went....so I can say PT is Wonderfull right now...I still watch him but he is doing really well.
Thanks for asking!!!

Back