• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ok I had to show you this of Rex there is 2 clips....and the dishwasher LOL!

Ah that is so cute!! Its not fair that he has to get out of the kitchen when the dog in the dishwasher is alowed stay :D I love the way they react when they see their reflection

I expected to see him licking the dishes! What a funny video :lol: I'm sure he's thinking, "My bowl is in there!"

Pippin used to bark at 'the other dog' in the oven when he was a puppy,then as he got older he would scratch at the oven door to get in to the dog:)

He's copped on now though!!

Whatever he's saying in the clips, my Jasper was answering him when I played them with the volume up!!

Any when i played it, i had my laptop near a collection of stuffed dogs that i have. Well Lady whipped around and just stared at them growling under her breath. She just stared and stared for a long time, it was like she was saying "dont even think about moving". Of course you know if they did move she would leap 3 feet in the air and bolt out the door. such a chicken :roll::roll::roll::lpy::lpy::lpy:

lol wow thats funny. i like how he pauses and takes a short hard look like "can it be.....nahhh" and then continues to bark lol

Peaches is currently doing her nut trying to find the other dog! aw i shouldnt laugh

he's very leggy isnt he? very adorable :D

Back