• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

bath time for Alfie

ness

I took Alfie for a run down at the river and he ended up very muddy as usual :rolleyes: so he had to have a bath, here are some pics :)
P1010068.jpg

P1010057.jpg

P1010069.jpg

P1010075.jpg

P1010078.jpg

Alfie is gorgeous. I envy you managing to bath and dry him yourself. Ours go all mad running around and rubbing on the floor!

Anna just gives me a face that says i'm the most evil mummy in the world, she then proceeds to not pay any attention to me for the next two hours or until i give her a duck treat.:cry*ing:

He's a lovely boy, and it looks like he enjoys his bath, especially getting dried with the dryer. :lotsaluv: What a sweetheart!

Alfie is a handsome boy, and i like that look really, how does he behave with the hair dryer? Mine could not stand him when he was a pup, now let's say he can deal with it, but not for long :rolleyes:

how does he behave with the hair dryer? Mine could not stand him when he was a pup, now let's say he can deal with it, but not for long :rolleyes:

His favorite bit about getting bathed is being dried with the hair dryer :) he loves it! he just sit's there with his head back (sometimes closes his eyes lol) and enjoys the warm air on his fur. he used to be scared of it when he was a puppy, but he's used to it now :)

Back