Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How big are everyone's cav's?

Post Thanks / Like

My smallest is Riley at 12 pounds and 11-12 inches and my biggest is Oliver who weighs 26-27 pounds and is 17 inches tall. The other two are fairly normal in size - weighing 14-15 pounds and probably about 12-13 inches tall.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

Harry is 23lb at 11 yrs old. He looks a v.solid dog and because he has a big coat he can look a bit overweight when he hasn't been trimmed. But when you feel him, you can feel his ribs very easily, so he is probably the right weight. If he was allowed though he would eat until he burst!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My three are all in the 16-18 lb range. Chocs is 7 years old now, while India and Geordie are just turning 6 in June & July.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Polka is 15lbs (14 yrs old) - good weight
    Colleen is 18 lbs (10 yrs old) she needs to lose a lb or so

Post Thanks / Like

I probably have the biggest Cavaliers on the board, although I like them big because I have a young child in the house.

Ollie is 19 pounds and almost 2 YO, thin and trim.
    Casey is 24 pounds and will be 6 YO this year, could lose 2 pounds.
    Winston is 32 pounds and will be 4 YO this summer, thin and trim.

We had a foster in the house last week that weighed 14 pounds and he looked like a mini dog next to my clan!
    Trisha in Southwest Florida
    Cavaliers: Casey, Ollie, & Winston and usually a foster or two! Cats: Pebbles & Benson

Post Thanks / Like

Stella Agnes is about 11" and weighs 16-17 lbs. She is 8 years old. She's in good weight.
    Mom to:
    Stella Agnes (Blenheim, RIP - 2001-2013), Hazel Louise (Black & Tan), Laverne Marie (Ruby), Rupert William (Blenheim),
    Lucy Mae, Desi Ray (RIP - 2003-2011), Princess Di, Smokey Jo (RIP - 1990-2012)

Post Thanks / Like

Elvis, like Poppy is 10 months and also tiny!! He is only the size of a 6 month old cav and is finally gaining some weight and is now 6kg, my sister's cav who is Elvis's brother is double the length of Elvis and is sooo much bigger than him!! But I love that Elvis is so small! although my husband is not impressed as everyone thinks Elvis is a girl!!

Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure how tall he is, but my Riley 2 -1/2 yr.male B&T weighed in today at 23 lbs. He actually lost 1/2 lb in the past few weeks. We are taking longer walks now so that may be it. Vet and I both think he is the perfect weight for his size

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lucy and Tanner

I have a 20 lb. cav and an 8 lb. cav, both from reputable breeders. My concern is that the nose on my larger cav is almost 2 in. long instead of the 1 1/2.