• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Zoe always has to share

Zoezoe

Here are some pictures of Zoe sharing...
First the day Zoe shared her bed with Rylie
Part 1: She notices Ry in her bed
3577237513_02a4b03f02.jpg

Part 2:
She tries to fit too
3578042460_ebd42c09cb.jpg

And Part 3:
"Maybe I'll just take the floor until you move..."

3577238045_fe6fb99f17.jpg

And of course, she also shares her food with the kitten... or is she just fattening him up...?

3578042654_abcb79473d.jpg

Thank god it's Friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

That is so funny. Rylie can't possibly be comfie, but he sure is determined to have that bed.

Thank you, Ry is a Red nosed pit bull something or other, but I am lucky enough to be adopted by her. She has completely changed my feelings towards pit bulls because she is the most well behaved loving lap dog that you have ever met.
-Osanna

That is so funny- it seems she wants to fit in that bed no matter what! :jump: Zoe is looking at her like "Hey, what's the deal"?

hahaha bless poor little zoey, having to share. good job shes a sweetie aye.

the pitti in the diddy bed id soooo funy. i know someone who has a dobie and a chi and the dobie does exactly the same thing lol

Back