• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Molly passed away last night

:hug:I'm so sorry to read that Molly has gone to the bridge :( it is wonderful that she was able to know real love and home comfort with your sister and the rest of the family but so sad that she had so little time with you all. My thoughts are with you all at this sad time :hug:

Hi Sins -- Am just online again after the holiday weekend -- so very sorry to hear this. :(

As Sins knows, Molly was a breeding dog from a club breeder who has sold many pet puppies to Irish and US homes. Supposedly the usual much loved family pet (as stated on the website) she actually lived outside (because she supposedly preferred to) and had hideously infected ears, was filthy and timid. Her heart issues had never been picked up. You have to wonder if a vet actually ever looked at this dog.

She was transformed in the care of Sins and her sister, and they got her ears sorted.

I met Molly a few months ago when she went along with Sins and family when we were swapping around another rescue dog. She was a really lovely, sweet girl.

I am so glad she had this time in a decent, warm, caring home where she was kept clean, had a warm basket, and got her health issues seen to properly.

Thanks so much to your sister and her family for their care for Molly. My thoughts are with them; I am so sorry for their loss. Thankfully, it sounds like she went peacefully, and in the home where she was loved.

Oh, I just read your sad note about Molly. Bless you for giving her such a wonderful and loving home after her rescue. At least she got to know what it was like to be cared for in her little life while you had her. :hug:

Sins im so sorry to hear about Molly passing. My condolences to you & your sister:hug: Thank goodness she went so peacefully, knowing she was loved:hug:

So sorry for ur sister, little boy, fiance and urself also! Its a horrible thing....sorry :paw:

So sorry to hear the news about Molly. I'm glad though that she had a nice end to her life with a loving family :flwr:

I'm so sorry to hear about Molly. How wonderful for her to have lived out the balance of her life in love and comfort. Rest easy Molly.

gentle molly

Molly was a lovely pet, she got on well with my son, very gentle.
she was nervous when we received her from sinead. it didn't take her too long to settle down on our couch.

:d*g: molly had trouble with her ears when we got her, they were very bad, the vet cleaned them out and checked her out. we knew about her heart murmours, her time was good here.

Back