Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bandit after the good stuff

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bandit after the good stuff

Here are a couple of short videos of Bandit trying to get to the good stuff in the kitchen.

Post Thanks / Like

Watch out, he's getting close you may loose your dinner one night.
    Suzanne mom to Chelsea(ruby girl), Vivian (tri girl),Kara(rescue kitty), Tyson and Candy(Tonk kittys at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

I put down a cup of tea,on the floor turned my back on it and he had knocked over the cup and had a nice srtong cuppa.

Post Thanks / Like

OMG! Im amazed at how high he can jump!! He very nearly almost made the counter

You will definitely loose your sinner one of these days!! They are both adorable
    Mam to Millie, Chloe & Rex
    Baby boy Jack (waiting at the bridge) xxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Bandit looks like a real little character, he can certainly jump high, my Jasper used to jump high like that when he was younger when he wanted to try and get something he should`nt, Bandit actually looks a lot like my boy, a lot of deep brown on him, both your cavaliers look lovely.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad Max isn't the only counter surfer wannabe! It's a good thing Cav's aren't any bigger

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I thought he was going to pull that food off the counter!

Both puppies are adorable!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, for hamburger and chicken, he will go nuts. The second video, I had put the frozen patties down before carrying them out to the grill. When I turned to look, that little face jumping up was what I saw. I just had to get that on video before I took the burgers to the grill. He makes all those funny "talking" noises, too.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, he's a hungry little guy! Don't you feed him enough?

He's a good jumper -- get that boy into agility, pronto!

It's amazing how they can just eat and then act absolutely famished 30 seconds later, isn't it? Daisy is the same way, but she's not nearly the jumper that Bandit is. She puts her front feet on the edge of our dinner table (she's pretty tall), and takes a look over the top to see if there's anything good up there. Sometimes she will act really nonchalant, like she's just stretching and just happened to pick the table edge to brace herself against. I always laugh when she does that. It's like "Hey, don't mind me, I'm just having a stretch." Meanwhile, her big eyes are rolling around surveying the table. She has managed to catch bowls with her foot and tip them off the table a couple of times. Usually it's my daughter's abandoned little cereal bowls. Luckily, she eats cereal dry, so there's no mess, especially after Daisy is done!

Post Thanks / Like

They are both really cute! Gus jumps like that when there is food on the counter and he 'talks' to me aswell.
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)