• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm 77 don't you know

Davy

Can't believe its another year but SianE is now on her 6 Gotcha so I can now say she's 11.

She has recovered from her eye operation OK and is back to the stubborn mare I know and love.

birthday000.jpg

birthday006.jpg

birthday001.jpg

Congratulations on yours and SianEs 6th Gotcha day :rah:.

SianE looks beautiful in her pics, I can't believe she is eleven, she looks amazing after her eye op, and Donna shame on you for calling dear sweet SianE a stubborn mare as you sig states your dog is not spoilt you are just well trained ;) :rotfl:.

Have a special day :D.

SiânE is a gorgeous girl...very dignified. She must sleep in formaldehyde, Davy, she is so well preserved!

birthday000.jpg

Oh my Lord!!!
Happy Birthday you beautiful beautiful baby :lotsaluv:
You are absolutely gorgeous and I'm sending you lots of :hug:and kisses on your special day and wishing you many many more "Gotcha Days"

xx

How absolutely beautiful and elegant she looks.
I can't believe the difference now her hair has grown back over her eye.She's back to her gorgeous self again.
Sins

So sorry I missed this - she is absolutely beautiful and looks amazing for 11!!

Belated Happy Birthday SianE and here's to many many more :D

How did I miss this??!! You know I live for pictures of SianE :) I swear she is more beautiful every time I see her. Great pictures!

Back