• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

question

jld

I just watched the video about the flea and tick medicines. Now, I am afraid to use any of them. Are the ones from a vet's office ok? Is there any that anyone would recommend???? Thanks, Judy

Judy, where is this video? I'd like to see it. I worry about putting those chemicals on my dogs all the time, so I tend to do it at much greater intervals and more sparing. My biggest problem now is ticks. I just pulled one off Lizzie yesterday. It had just gotten on there, but still...they carry so many diseases. It is hard to know which is worse...the disease risk or the toxins in the meds.

It is in this section. Just go down several posts and look for the one that says flea and tick warning....

The video is about over the counter cheap meds. Frontline, Advantage, Advantix etc are fine for dogs.

Back