• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Favorite Sleeping Places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daisy prefers my daughter's bed

3586379789_23959c64ce.jpg

They love to sleep in my chair ! And to think we were worried they may not get along....

picture.php

Duncans Ma won the last theme. Normally who ever wins chooses the new theme, or have the rules changed.icon_nwunsure

Bella asleep on top of her crate. She climbed along the back of the sofa to get there - I think she is half cat :p

1451322289_de164435d4.jpg

Duncans Ma won the last theme. Normally who ever wins chooses the new theme, or have the rules changed.icon_nwunsure

Shouldn't we stop this theme and let Duncansma make up a new theme, as she is the one who did win after all?

Shouldn't we stop this theme and let Duncansma make up a new theme, as she is the one who did win after all?

I tried to delete the theme, but once someone else responds it doesn't allow for the deletion of the thread. I've pmed Karlin, but nothing has happened as of yet.

I tried to delete the theme, but once someone else responds it doesn't allow for the deletion of the thread. I've pmed Karlin, but nothing has happened as of yet.

You can edit your original post - click on the edit button at the bottom of your post then click on 'go advanced' and you should be able to edit the title to something else like 'please ignore' or something similar so that people will know not to post any more photos.(y)

You can edit your original post - click on the edit button at the bottom of your post then click on 'go advanced' and you should be able to edit the title to something else like 'please ignore' or something similar so that people will know not to post any more photos.(y)

Didn't know I could do that. :crash: But I can't change main title :(. The only way is for a mod to delete it or change.

Thread closed. There's an explanation on participating in the themes section at the top of the section.

Maybe save this as a future subject.

Also kmatt: you didn't PM me. Perhaps you accidentally posted a visitor message to my profile instead? I will check and delete it if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back