• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fun Dog Show ESSEX

There is also a HUGE tree where the caterers will be BBQ and hot/cold drinks so no doubt you will all find each other, and red carnations seem to be the thing to wear:D

Thanks for that, we'll make that the plan. Will have to let you know what time I'll be at the tree as I am in a meeting till noon. Can't wait. :w**h**:

I'm afraid I wont be able to make it :(:(. Although Maddie's much better, she's not up to a day out like that, as she gets too excited, and she wont tolerate being out and about if not under her own steam. She wriggles and fusses to the extent she may do herself more damage.

Have a good day everyone who is going, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for some good weather for you. Please post lots of piccies afterwards. :p

Thanks Pauline,
Maddie's not doing too badly, and has started going for short walks without the other 2 dogs. She seems to be regulating her exercise herself, so not doing too much. But, I don't want to ask too much of her, and when I massaged her yesterday (I'm a qualified canine massage therapist) she still has some soreness in her back muscles, and a little bit of stiffness in her back legs. She is improving though. thanks for asking.

Back