• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fun Dog Show ESSEX

Pauline...

Ive written it on my calander.....it would great to meet everyone and like you said to get Dylan and Leo together for a family photo shoot:w**h**:

Does anyone live near Basildon? Charliegail needs a lift. I am getting a lift myself, I don't drive, otherwise I would have taken you.

I do - we'll have to arrange something nearer the time when I know for definite I'm not working that day. I only have a little car, and will probably have 3 dogs with me (my two and my friends little one who we're looking after when he goes on holiday) but I'm sure we can sort something out.(y)

We might come up from Leicester :p and stay the night with my husbands family.
I have to see if I can book the Monday of work otherwise we would have to travel back the same day and that would make it a long day.
I really hope we can make it. I would love to meet Pauline & Dylan and all the others.:grin:

Wow Sabby, I really appreciate you coming all that way :flwr:

It would be nice to meet people and it’s a chance I am not going to get again in a hurry. It is a nice day out and if we can stay with the outlaws it be even better.

We would love to have come - just my luck we are away on holiday:(

We can always do another one. I just picked this because if anyone can't find us or if not many turn up or you want to say hello then do your own thing, there should be lots of other things to do. I do hope you ladies excuse me for a little while while I spend some money on the stalls and try to enter a show!

Finding eachother in over 500 acres should be interesting. :p
We'll need a plan before we get there I think:dogwlk:
There should be a focal point at which we could all meet. I dont mind putting my mobile phone number to anyone who wants it also....
Mel

I dont mind putting my mobile phone number to anyone who wants it also....
Mel

Yes, I'm definitely going to give everyone my mobile number before we go. Are we still all going to wear something recognizable like the red carnation? We can get cheap fake ones. I'll look in town today, maybe I can post out one each to you!

Thats a good idea to all wear a red carnation...at least we'll spot other eachother if we're all wandering around lost!!:-D

Mel

i dont mind giving people my mobile either, maybe there is a certain point, (not been there for ages) like the band stand or something and we could all gather round there. di

Back