Thread: Fish4Dogs complete food

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fish4Dogs complete food

Does anyone feed this? Ours all love the treats made by the same company, so I'm considering changing from James Wellbeloved - any thoughts? Thanks!
    Owned by Kizzy - ex-breeding blenheim CKCS (cross?!), Zara -mini schnauzer, Ozzy - golden retriever and Bella - ex-breeding Westie

Post Thanks / Like

My two love the sea jerky treats (mum sends them from Englad for us!!!!)

I found one place that sells it in Dublin & concidered buying it but you had to order it & it took 10 days to come in (at least!) & was quite expensive. - It's probably much cheaper in England though!
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Sonia, if you go on the fish4dogs website, you can order anything and it comes within a couple of days, the service is really good. I've started odering the bulk boxes and sharing them between a couple of friends. It works out really well, as you are not paying for all sorts of fancy packaging. I would highly recommend it.
    Kizzys mum, I've not tried the complete food, as my girl has Royal Canin and it really suits her tum, so I thought I should stick with it. She does however have the little pouches of salmon mousse - just a dollop on top of her dried, her dodgy tum seems really fine with it. A pouch lasts me two days (kept in the fridge) and she also has a teaspoon of their salmon oil once a day mixed with her food. The little star shaped treats are brilliant for training as well and the little packets do go a long way.
    OMG I sound like I've got shares in the company!! ( I haven't, by the way!)
    I'm hoping that lots of fish oil etc will help her coat, as it can be a bit cottony probably due to her being spayed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dublin View Post
    My two love the sea jerky treats (mum sends them from Englad for us!!!!)

I found one place that sells it in Dublin & concidered buying it but you had to order it & it took 10 days to come in (at least!) & was quite expensive. - It's probably much cheaper in England though!
    You can buy Fish4dogs treats in the pet store in Ashbourne; price 2.99 and they now do treats in the shape of a nylabone.......doggies love them.
    Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like

Wheres Ashbourne Claire? (im only living here - Tallaght- 5 years & havent a clue still!!!!!!)

Thats a good price though as the sea jerky I get Mum to send me is 2.45 a pack, she usualy sends me 4 packs at a time & I try not to give them out every day - just when they're really good or theyd be gone in seconds - they know when they're in the cupboard though!!!
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dublin View Post
    Wheres Ashbourne Claire? (im only living here - Tallaght- 5 years & havent a clue still!!!!!!)

Thats a good price though as the sea jerky I get Mum to send me is 2.45 a pack, she usualy sends me 4 packs at a time & I try not to give them out every day - just when they're really good or theyd be gone in seconds - they know when they're in the cupboard though!!!
    I will have to ask hubby for directions for you.
    Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like

Ha ha ha - thanx a mill!!!!
    Sonia