• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fish4Dogs complete food

Kizzys Mum

Does anyone feed this? Ours all love the treats made by the same company, so I'm considering changing from James Wellbeloved - any thoughts? Thanks!

My two love the sea jerky treats (mum sends them from Englad for us!!!!)

I found one place that sells it in Dublin & concidered buying it but you had to order it & it took 10 days to come in (at least!) & was quite expensive. - It's probably much cheaper in England though!

Sonia, if you go on the fish4dogs website, you can order anything and it comes within a couple of days, the service is really good. I've started odering the bulk boxes and sharing them between a couple of friends. It works out really well, as you are not paying for all sorts of fancy packaging. I would highly recommend it.
Kizzys mum, I've not tried the complete food, as my girl has Royal Canin and it really suits her tum, so I thought I should stick with it. She does however have the little pouches of salmon mousse - just a dollop on top of her dried, her dodgy tum seems really fine with it. A pouch lasts me two days (kept in the fridge) and she also has a teaspoon of their salmon oil once a day mixed with her food. The little star shaped treats are brilliant for training as well and the little packets do go a long way.
OMG I sound like I've got shares in the company!! ( I haven't, by the way!)
I'm hoping that lots of fish oil etc will help her coat, as it can be a bit cottony probably due to her being spayed.
:smile:

My two love the sea jerky treats (mum sends them from Englad for us!!!!)

I found one place that sells it in Dublin & concidered buying it but you had to order it & it took 10 days to come in (at least!) & was quite expensive. - It's probably much cheaper in England though!

You can buy Fish4dogs treats in the pet store in Ashbourne; price €2.99 and they now do treats in the shape of a nylabone.......doggies love them.

Wheres Ashbourne Claire? (im only living here - Tallaght- 5 years & havent a clue still!!!!!!)

Thats a good price though as the sea jerky I get Mum to send me is £2.45 a pack, she usualy sends me 4 packs at a time & I try not to give them out every day - just when they're really good or theyd be gone in seconds - they know when they're in the cupboard though!!!

Wheres Ashbourne Claire? (im only living here - Tallaght- 5 years & havent a clue still!!!!!!)

Thats a good price though as the sea jerky I get Mum to send me is £2.45 a pack, she usualy sends me 4 packs at a time & I try not to give them out every day - just when they're really good or theyd be gone in seconds - they know when they're in the cupboard though!!!
I will have to ask hubby for directions for you.

The store is called Equipet and here's the link for directions

Just give them a call to make sure they have it in stock as it sells quickly.

If you can't get there let me know and I'll be happy to pick some up for you and meet you somewhere, it's no problem (y)

Back