• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

pix of my girls

renate

1zoj1ug.jpg

all ready for the winter

efnbjb.jpg

kandis, frida, sienna, bella

213lxcw.jpg

frida is puzled:
how do I get the treat out of this thing?'

2rnyiw7.jpg

sienna at obedience training

nvayqx.jpg

sienna, 'in da box'

30hrkt1.jpg

bella and I do 'piper maggots jig'

:w*w:Your dogs are absolutely STUNNING!!! They are all so glamorous!!! Are any of them related? They all have a similar look. Beautiful pictures!!!

Your babies are truly beautiful. You have got to enter that first pic for the Christmas calendar.

Thanks for posting.

OMG Renata what gorgeous girlies you have - especialy Frida:lotsaluv: Sparky s smitten with her!!!!:wggle:

Renate, your girls are so cute, how old are they? are they sisters or mothers/daughters or something else? :p

Wow !!!! What more can I say. Those are absolutely fantastic dogs and pictures. They really do need to be included in next year's calendar...Great photos. Who took them?

Beautiful pics! I love that you have matching pairs!!! :D So well behaved to sit in order and have their picture taken!(y)

Oh those are wonderful. There are a few candidates there for our annual calendar! :) What beautiful wholecolours -- we don't see enough of them.

until 1 year ago there was also felix, my beautiful gundog
2hybhn8.jpg

he left us 12½ years old:(
jj4idl.jpg

now the girls are 'alone'
t9e9w5.jpg

frida at ½ year
30vyzkn.jpg

my secretary (frida) fast asleep....;)
2helf6t.jpg

as you can probably tell, I love my dogs. they are such wonderful companions!!!:lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Back