• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby pics

tupup

DSCF0066.jpg
DSCF0217.jpg

DSCF0117.jpg

Hurty head from trying how to do this so above should be some random pics of my beautiful girl Ruby.When ive learn it pics of jelly should follow soon!!
Hmm...i did pretty good but seem to have one to the side of another not 3 under each other so maybe scroll across folks!!

Last edited:
She is such a lovely girl:) Think you've got the photo thing sussed! It took me ages too when I had my first go, was up way passed my bedtime trying to crack it, trouble is I,ve forgotten how I did it now!:D

Well i cant take all the credit cos Brian bless him talked me thro it the other night,i made notes that then made no sense today:rolleyes: but at least recognised some of the things to click on then i made more notes as i went along today:)

Hi tupup

Its a smashing job you have done and super photos as well ,Rubes is a beautiful little girl.:):):):lotsaluv:

Well Done:)

bri:)

Ruby is beautiful - she reminds me of my friends cav with the white on the chest, well done on posting the photos, more than I can do - I have`nt a clue.

Back