• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy asks for a manicure!!

sins

"Mommy, my nails are a state,do something "!!

3604125613_9a15b904e0.jpg

Um yes, she's booked in at the groomer's on Thursday!!
Sins

You're right Cathy, she deserves a top to toe treatment.Last week she had a seaweed treatment (sea was full of seaweed);)
She'll get a wash/condition/dematt and dry.and those nails!!!
I was waiting for the broken nail to grow back,despite the vet telling me it would never grow back it has.
Pauline,that sweet look was brought on by the sight of a piece of cake on the paper plate in front of her.We were at a local fete and she put her snout up to inspect the cake stall :D
When she realised it wasn't honey roast ham she reverted to her normal snooty self,the Dylan like look that tells humans that they're just not as highly evolved as cavaliers.
Sins

What a great expression! Jaspar grows Claws of Doom as well. :rolleyes: They need regular trimming even though he is walked on pavement several times a day!

Oh she's soooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!

Sparky has those claws too - he sings to me while im clipping his claws!!! (it used to be a full blown howl but now he just sings!)

Back