• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Emily and her friends

Mycavyangels

pics031-1.jpg

pics023-1.jpg

pics027-2.jpg

Well can see who modelled for the toy makers, thats so cute, ive a dog(toy) also have a dog dog as well just like those, called fuffkin, and he sits on my bedroom table, no way is Harley getting his paws on him, you should see what hes done to all his other toys, the ones that survive mind you, eyes pulled out, noses chewed off, stuffing taken out, at least those all look like new. di

Beautiful photos of Emily of her firiends, I also have a couple of the toy beanies shown, the one with the red collar and the one in the last photo, they sit in the bedroom along side a photo of the real thing sitting on the step when he was a puppy and he looks so much like the small one I would`nt let Jasper near mine either - he would have the noses bitten off.:)

Ah, so very cute - Emily is captivating in her pose with her friends and especially cuddling up with a wee snooze :)

Back