• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Doesn't this look like a Cav to you guys?

nicoles94

Going through petfinder last night and came across this little guy at a kill shelter. I stopped because at first glance I thought it was a Ruby Cav.
IL26.13851275-1-pn.jpg

But looking closely at him, his ears are set a little lower than Cavs are, so I'm thinking he might be a Cav/Cocker mix?

What do you think?

Here is the link to this beautiful little guy. I'm thinking of calling tomorrow to see if he is still available.

I think he is a cavalier. Cockers have a different coat. He is beautiful whatever he is....it would be wonderful if you helped rescue him! Keep us posted. (y)

No doubt that he is a Cavalier. Some do have low set ears especially when they are unhappy, and can you blame him?
I do hope you can save this beautiful dog. Let us know and good luck.

Nanette

As the owner of 2 ruby Cavaliers I'd say definitely a Cavalier. Lucky's ears a set low like that too ... sparky's are a little higher.

Click on my avatar and you'll see my photo album with lots of pictures of Lucky that look a LOT like that lil' guy.

I hope you can rescue the little cutie.

Oh my! He's gorgeous... and yeah, looks like a cavalier to me. He may have a little something thrown in but he's gorgeous either way and you should run to the shelter and get him.

I would, if I could.

Good luck!

Looks like a Cavalier to me. At a stretch, he could be an American Cocker mix but I really doubt it. There is nothing to compare his size to in the photos but I really doubt he is anything other than a Cavalier. Did you ring to see if he is still there?

Oh i do really hope you can get him, please keep us posted, good luck(be quick!)IMHO he's a cavalier looking grumpy is all!

Def looks like a cav to me, maybe the shelter doesn't know about the CKC breed and tagged him as a cocker? Hope you manage to rescue him, he looks like a lovely guy.

Very long legs; given build and head, could well be a cav/cocker cross which would be my guess. Possibly cav too! Cocker/cav mixes can look very cavlike though.

I do agree that he may have a little bit of cocker in him, but for the most part he sure looks like a cavalier!

I hope you can rescue him, keep us updated :xfngr:

Back