• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Help anyone

meljoy

I have tried and tried and cant upload photo's. Ive opened a flickr account but thats as far as ive got. I cant figure out, even reading the instructions how you do it......help anyone!

Thanks Mel

Have you uploaded any photos yet to flickr? That's the first step. Once you do, click on the photo. Then click above the photo that says "all sizes". Then select "medium". Once the picture comes up again in the new size, underneath the photo is says "this photo's URL" (or something like that.) Right click, and copy, OR hit Control & C to copy.

Come back over to CavTalk and post a message. In the text box, write what you want to write then click on the little yellow icon above the text box that looks like a little mountain with a sun above it. That icon is the "insert image" button. Once you click on it, another box pops up and asks for the photos URL. You then PASTE the URL from flickr that you just copied. (Control & V does that the easiest). You're done!

Mel id definitely go for the phone a friend offer! Brian talked me thro it step by step with logic & patience:) Id have never have got it otherwise no matter how often i read instructions on here!icon_whistling good luck, cant wait for your pics

Thanks everyone, Im going to have to phone a friend. Im not computer literate enough to fathum it out on my own.

Mel:D

Back