Thread: Maddie's about to become famous

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Maddie's about to become famous

Well, in our area anyway.
    The dog club we go to has decided to advertise in some of the local vets (one group, several practices if that makes sense). These vets have a tv screen in the waiting room and the club has had an advert filmed, lasts about 1 minute, that will be shown in the waiting rooms of about 8 vets. This was filmed a few weeks ago at training, and though we weren't there for the obedience filming, we were for the agility. They filmed all the dogs in Maddie's class, but I've just seen the final cut and she's in it. (so am I but thankfully not in focus. I'd forgotten about the filming , and my hair needed washing, I was in a much loved but big and baggy scruffy t-shirt etc.)
    What's a shame is that when I watch it I can see she wasn't at her best that day because she'd lost weight and condition, and was itchy due to the allergies. But I don't think anyone else watching would notice.

I haven't told her she's a star yet, because I don't want her to become big-headed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Can I have your autograph & her pawprint?
    Margaret C

Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think they could become any more big-headed. Least Anna couldn't. She decided to go after my friend's 9 week old kitten the other day. TINY THING, barking like crazy, trying to bite it and then the kitten barely got a nail to her nose playfully and she never left my side.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Congrats on Maddie's and your film debut!

People watching agility are more likely to be entertained than to think about personal appearance. They'll probably wonder how you taught your dog to do all the things agility dogs do!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

PS youtube?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kmatt View Post
    PS youtube?
    If I had the video and knew how then I probably would post it. I'll add that to my list of things to learn how to do.