• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maddie's about to become famous

MadPip

Well, in our area anyway.
The dog club we go to has decided to advertise in some of the local vets (one group, several practices if that makes sense). These vets have a tv screen in the waiting room and the club has had an advert filmed, lasts about 1 minute, that will be shown in the waiting rooms of about 8 vets. This was filmed :snap:a few weeks ago at training, and though we weren't there for the obedience filming, we were for the agility. They filmed all the dogs in Maddie's class, but I've just seen the final cut and she's in it. (so am I but thankfully not in focus. I'd forgotten about the filming :eek:, and my hair needed washing, I was in a much loved but big and baggy scruffy t-shirt etc.)
What's a shame is that when I watch it I can see she wasn't at her best that day because she'd lost weight and condition, and was itchy due to the allergies. But I don't think anyone else watching would notice.

I haven't told her she's a star yet, because I don't want her to become big-headed. ;)

I don't think they could become any more big-headed. Least Anna couldn't. She decided to go after my friend's 9 week old kitten the other day. TINY THING, barking like crazy, trying to bite it and then the kitten barely got a nail to her nose playfully and she never left my side.

Congrats on Maddie's and your film debut!

People watching agility are more likely to be entertained than to think about personal appearance. They'll probably wonder how you taught your dog to do all the things agility dogs do! :D

Back