Thread: Help anyone

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help anyone

I have tried and tried and cant upload photo's. Ive opened a flickr account but thats as far as ive got. I cant figure out, even reading the instructions how you do it......help anyone!

Thanks Mel

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Photobucket account and find it easier than flicker. Try that one.
    BK

Post Thanks / Like

Have you uploaded any photos yet to flickr? That's the first step. Once you do, click on the photo. Then click above the photo that says "all sizes". Then select "medium". Once the picture comes up again in the new size, underneath the photo is says "this photo's URL" (or something like that.) Right click, and copy, OR hit Control & C to copy.

Come back over to CavTalk and post a message. In the text box, write what you want to write then click on the little yellow icon above the text box that looks like a little mountain with a sun above it. That icon is the "insert image" button. Once you click on it, another box pops up and asks for the photos URL. You then PASTE the URL from flickr that you just copied. (Control & V does that the easiest). You're done!
    Trisha in Southwest Florida
    Cavaliers: Casey, Ollie, & Winston and usually a foster or two! Cats: Pebbles & Benson

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Give me a ring tomorrow evening Mel and I'll help you.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Mel id definitely go for the phone a friend offer! Brian talked me thro it step by step with logic & patience Id have never have got it otherwise no matter how often i read instructions on here! good luck, cant wait for your pics
    Blessed by the love of a Cavalier!
    G & Ruby(ruby girl!)B:04? Ex PF rescue,she came to me in '08 & has SM/MVD & she's a special princess & Jelly Tots(B&T girl)B:20/3/09,a real cuddles cheeky chops & the baby of the family!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone, Im going to have to phone a friend. Im not computer literate enough to fathum it out on my own.

Mel