• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pippa

I was searching for a female cavalier for a companion for my 15 month old cavalier for ages, and i finally got one. A beautiful female black and tan!:)
Im finding it so hard to pick a name.. i have her a week and im still not sure on a name..icon_blshing i was calling her 'Apryl' and now its 'Pippa' i just cant pick one to suit her!:mad: any help ?:wink:

Heres a pic of Pippa and Cassie..
Image189.jpg

Image184.jpg

Image186.jpg

How lovely, Looks like alittle lady with lots of personality.Don't rush the name,take your time and it'll come to you.
Sins

Congratulations- she is sooo cute! Don't forget to change your signature...it says owner of one cavalier. :wggle:

Thanks everyone! yeah she defo has alot of personality! she can be very bossy to Cassie at times.. Cassie has grown up alot since Pippa came a week ago!

Oh shes adorable, a real cutie:luv: ive got a B&T puppy 12 weeks old & she's full of personality too tho i call it michief!! the little tan patches over Jellys eyes make her look in a real grump sometimes!Lol.
How old is Pippa?

She was 9 weeks on thursday, Cassie didnt like her very much when she came first but there getting on just fine now.:)
shes getting her last vaccination on thursday so i cant wait to bring cassie and pippa for a walk!

can i see pics please??

My older girl pretty much ignores Jelly unless theyre curled up asleep together(aww) soon as little un wakes Rubes is off!
Im posting pics as soon as a friend can load the camera pics onto comp for me!
Jelly was that size when i got her 3 1/2 weeks ago i think she looks about double that now,im convinced she has grown every morning as she comes out of her crate.
Im glad that Cassie likes Pippa now& what fun first official outing day soon:D & i think Pippa is a really pretty name

:thnx: tupup
I cant wait for the outing! it will be fun, dont know how im going to find a little collor to fit her.. shall be fun!:D

Cant wait to see pics of ur little one.:jmp2:

Back