• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Impacted Anal Gland...Bella very poorly

Ahhhh...so happy to hear the wonderful news! You must be feeling so relieved! Extras hugs to Bella!
J.

I don't know how I missed this thread. It's been quite an ordeal for you both, I was gripped reading it hoping for a good outcome. I'm so sorry you went through this. :hug:

So glad to hear Bella is on the mend. It must have been awful seeing your little girl like that. After reading this thread my two are going to the vets later today to have their anal glands checked and have a worming tablet.

am so happy for Bella and for you, pls give her millions cavalier kisses :l*v::l*v::l*v:

Best news I've had all day - I can just imagine your reliefb*n*n*.

Good on yer Bella :fool: (and Team for hanging in there and looking after the gorgeous girl!)

Back