• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Downtown Toronto Playday

Parking downtown

Hi Everybody,

The TTC allows dogs on the subway and buses. cl*pI took mine on the subway once and actually saw another dog too.

But I agree with you, driving downtown isn't too bad as so long as you know where you are going to park. If you don't plan out where to park you are sunk. I've been to Paws Way before and I heard the cheapest parking was at the hotel next door. That's what I'm going to do. :)

Thanks, arasara for offering to take some action shots of Tarzan. Sure you'll get lots of him sniffing you know what! :eek:

Play Date

I am pretty excited to hear about the King Charles Play date in Toronto on Sunday. I am planning on bringing my 5 month old, Bella. I am really hoping to talk to people about breeding and see all these beautiful faces. Bella is about 10 lbs. Does anyone know if I will be allowed to carry her on the GO train? I do have a carrier, but it will be ackward to carry it around all day.

From what I understand the dog has to be in an enclosed container but you can always call first to ask! :) I look forward to meeting Bella.

I know for sure of one breeder that will be there, and I wouldn't doubt there will be more.

I'm getting so excited for this weekend! :mexwav:

The Toronto Cavalier Party was so much fun. I took Merry and Pippin and rode to the party with Sara, Faith, Kosmo and Sara's boyfriend. It was a really big event. It was fun to see Debbie and MaryBeth, Zoey and Mylee. I met some new people too. Fran from this board, but she wasn't able to bring Robbie because he wasn't feeling well. It was really neat to meet her.

Here are two pictures of my cavaliers at the party.

3876348090_c58d9b11b0.jpg

3876347576_2048bf9cf2.jpg

Back