Thread: House feels odd!

Post Thanks / Like

Default House feels odd!

Our 3 have left for their holidays and the place is odd without them! It's not like there are no doggies in the house as we have 2 day borders, 1 foster and 4 holiday doggies - but it's strange without our crew!

They only left an hour ago and are on their way to Rosslare with my sis in law who will spoil them beyond repair and they love it, but I'm missing them already.

I think it's good for them to have a change of scene for a week while we have dogs coming and going. I'll have to resist ringing every day or jumping in the jeep to get them!!!!!
    Thelma - Willing slave to LouLou (Ruby), Bailey (Big Blen),
    Ginger Retired Momma Blen

Post Thanks / Like

I wish someone would take my lot away for a week
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Post Thanks / Like

How do you manage to get a sister in law to take them?
    Although I couldn't possibly inflict my pair on my sister in law.It'd cost a fortune in home repairs and at least a week in Monart spa for the poor woman to try to recuperate from the trauma.
    Sins

Post Thanks / Like

My two kiddos are with the grandparents for the whole month. We all count down the days each year before they go, and then we end up counting the days until they're back! (And usually, I'm back to wishing they were at my parent's house again as soon as they come home... grandparents spoil them rotten!)
    Amber doesn't quite know what to make of this 'childless' break... I think she misses them as much as we do!

Melissa