• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

House feels odd!

Thelly

Our 3 have left for their holidays and the place is odd without them! It's not like there are no doggies in the house as we have 2 day borders, 1 foster and 4 holiday doggies - but it's strange without our crew!

They only left an hour ago and are on their way to Rosslare with my sis in law who will spoil them beyond repair and they love it, but I'm missing them already. :(

I think it's good for them to have a change of scene for a week while we have dogs coming and going. I'll have to resist ringing every day :blabla: or jumping in the jeep to get them!!!!!

How do you manage to get a sister in law to take them?
Although I couldn't possibly inflict my pair on my sister in law.It'd cost a fortune in home repairs and at least a week in Monart spa for the poor woman to try to recuperate from the trauma.;)
Sins

My two kiddos are with the grandparents for the whole month. :D We all count down the days each year before they go, and then we end up counting the days until they're back! (And usually, I'm back to wishing they were at my parent's house again as soon as they come home... grandparents spoil them rotten!)
Amber doesn't quite know what to make of this 'childless' break... I think she misses them as much as we do!

Melissa

Back