• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday Rosie

Sabby

My Rosie is 3 today. She was the perfect pup, was clean with hardly no accidents when she came from the breeder. She didn't chew anything in the house. And thats why I had two more Cavaliers.

:hppybdy: ROSIE. YOU ARE MY LITTLE ANGEL.

Rosie as a pup
Rosiesocute.jpg

Rosie now

CopyofDSC00917.jpg

A very happy birthday, Rosie

:*nana::*nana::*nana::*nana::hppybdy::*nana::*nana::*nana:

She was the perfect pup . . . . And thats why I had two more Cavaliers.

Now, what we want to know if whether the ones who came after were as perfect :) ! I think those perfect first "puppies" give us a false sense of security and here come the little hellions Nos. 2 and 3 !!!

:hppybdy: to Rosie!!!!

Now, what we want to know if whether the ones who came after were as perfect :) ! I think those perfect first "puppies" give us a false sense of security and here come the little hellions Nos. 2 and 3 !!!

:hppybdy: to Rosie!!!!

I am afraid you are right.
No 2 my Ebony took a little bit longer to housetrain and chewed a little bit.
Well what can I say about No 3 my Harley. He is a boy what more do I have to say.
All are so individual and I wouldn’t have them any other way that’s what makes Cavaliers so special.

Back