• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Loves!

Yes - anyone who is interested Smilebox is a free application that you can download - very easy to use add music and hundreds of designs for everything under the sun. You can make wonderful slide shows to e-mail and share as well.

(Much easier that trying to e-mail individual pics to family members)!!

absolutely adorable!! I love the pictures and your dogs are beautiful - Misha is absolutely gorgeous!

The puppies are cute too . . . I want them all icon_whistling :lol:

what lovely cavaliers:lotsaluv:

one of your tri's could easily find a comfy place here in dk. are you sure you need them all?:winkct:

Great photos and a very nice web site to check outcl*p I went to your site and the smilebox presentation of the pups is wonderful!!!

Heather R

Last edited:
Thank you so much =) I would love to share my cavaliers (yes, I really do need all five) because without I would have a cold spot on the couch… not that there is a place for me to sit now!

Dog hair really is an accessory, right…?!?!?

Back