• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Star on hols

sugarkane74

Just a few pics of Star when she was 'on holiday' staying with my parents while Alan & I went away for a week.

Stars 1st paddle!

DSCF0301.jpg

Star with Vinnie

SANY1604.jpg

Think she had a lovely time and didn't wanna come home!
Have got some video of her playing fetch but no idea how to post video.

Last edited:
They both look as they had a great time.
Definitely on the last photo they look VERY tired.

P.S How long until your little one arrives?

Thank you!
Star loves going to my parents coz my dad spoils her something rotten... and she gets to go for walks up to 4 times a day with him. Am certain she'd rather live there!! I get too tired walking her now so end up going to the park round the corner and playing frisbie so she gets a good run around (am the size of a small house now)

Sabby, I'm due in 7 weeks :eek: Getting a bit scared now!

Thanks Pauline... have no idea how to edit it so have just deleted that photo. Can't imagine anyone on this board would take advantage of it but you never know if any weirdos are lurking so thanks again.

I love the action shot.
You must be glad when the 7 weeks are up especially when it’s getting warmer now.

To be honest Sabby I'm enjoying the hot weather. Can sit out in the garden reading and mucking about with Star.. won't get much chance for that once the baby's here so having as much 'me' time as possible while I can lol!

Back