• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bathing Outside?

shippers

Today is very warm and Lois is in need of a bath. I have always showered her in our shower cubicle but I am wondering if it'll be ok to shower her outside with the hose pipe from a distance and some shampoo and conditioner? I know the water will be cold would this be ok for her and help cool her down? Sorry I understand this is a bit of a silly question

My dogs love to run through our sprinklers when they are on and the water would be the same temperature as coming out of the hose to bathe Lois. When it's hot enough outside, I've never noticed them shivering afterwards. Maybe someone else will have a better and more researched answer though. Hopefully I'm not a bad mom to let them to do it. They have such fun trying to drink from the sprinklers and dodging the water.

Hi

I havent used the hose but I did buy a baby bath from Mothercare and used that with buckets of warmish water the other Sunday.:)

Back