• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Even more Poppy picies!

sarahso

Well Poppy is settling in better than i could have ever expected!

She has had a massive impact on our life & Thor & Freya! Thor has always been playful & he adores her, Freya on the other hand has always been a little subdued and stand offish, Poppy has turned them all in to puppy's again - its fantastic to watch & she has helped Freya come out of her shell so much - not a good thing when they are deciding to have a mad half hour at 5 am every morning!

Poppy has also helped my mum and dad so much over the last few weeks, my dad has been pretty poorly & Poppy has been helping him by just being there, she has given him so much pleasure by just being her & has gone visiting each day up until him being taken into hospital 2 weeks ago. she is now helping my mum - she has no reason to be there, but my mum says she is good company!

so here are a few piccies!

Here she is with her chews
chewagain.jpg

in her favourite spot at home

poppycushion.jpg

in her nans garden
poppyflowers.jpg

Getting groomed by big lad
squishedinthemiddle.jpg

this one makes me laugh! big bums v little bum!

threebums.jpg

Back