• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Trying to find a healthy puppy!

Karen and Ruby

Hi everyone

I decided that I wanted to find Ruby a companion last year but we postponed our search when Ruby was scanned positive for SM a few months ago.
However going back on the search I am becoming increasingly more frustrated with the lack of breeders scanning their stock.
Dont get me wrong i have been in contact with some wonderful breeders who are doing wonderful work when it comes to the future of this breed however they are minimal in comparison to those that arent.
if anyone knows of breeders that are scanning their stock I would love to be put in contact with them as I want to find Rubys new friend before her SM deteriorates any further as she wont want a puppy bounding on her when she is uncomfortable.
Rubys SM is already quite advanced and we honestly dont know how much longer we will have with her but I want for her to experience companionship in her life and would hate for her to miss out!
Thankyou all
Karen and Ruby

Where are you located? If you are in the US I could PM you the names of a few breeders I contacted during my puppy search.

I'd PM Margaret C as she keeps a list of scanning health focused breeders and I know will be happy to advise. :)

Back