• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pics of our three!

Lisa_T

I got a new phone - Samsung Steel - and I'm quite impressed with the photo quality. Even on my 17" laptop they still look pretty good.

3661695054_f8a643f488.jpg

3661694914_a3a7eb4c33.jpg

And Alanna, AKA The Furry Slipper:
3660894123_4aeb4eb7b1.jpg

I don't think it's as good - partly because the silly pup wouldn't stay still! I love the first two though. It's time Holly had some photo-exposure.

Those are fantastic ~~~~~ Can't believe they were taken on a phone. Beautiful.

they are really beautiful, do the 3 girls get along well, despite the different breed?

Well, two here, really, since it's only Alanna and Holly! By and large they really do, although it's funny to see how a 'Cavs against the world' mentality has developed between my two! Alanna really is the most easygoing thing you've ever seen. Unless you ignore her where she proceeds to show that she is, in fact, an imperial Shih Tzu. Very sulky back!

Back